About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

10.07.2012

Legs & Stripes...

Hey y'all! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, and are enjoying your Sunday.

This post is my farewell to Summer. It was my first Summer blogging and I must say that I loved every second of it. I decided to post some of my favorite looks from the past few months.

In my adult life (after having children), I was never one to show my legs too much because I wasn't  confident that they were nice enough to be shown. Blogging kind of changed all of that. And because I feel in love with my legs, and apparently stripes at the same time, I dubbed this past season, "The Summer of Legs & Stripes".

I can't choose a favorite look, but I love the black & white striped skirt with the denim vest, and the brown pencil skirt with the pink top/shoes. My third favorite is the orange blazer with the jean cut-offs.

What have you learned about yourself this summer? Were you drawn to certain items or colors?

Until next time...











21 comments:

  1. Ticka you worked every single look!

    My summer....I know that I just embraced more color. Something that I couldn't get used to in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all this looks Ticka! I see your confidence and how you let your true sex appeal shine this summer, your look beautiful from head to toe because you know you are the bomb dot com! Keep pushing those boundaries girl...

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like stripes; striped tops and skirts can be styled in many ways. My favorite look is the one with pink pumps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Ticka you rocked every single look!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved neon in the summer, especially my nails! This summer the neon translated to my wardrobe and I learned how to rock it with grown woman swag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved all these looks! I love my legs too :) Where'd you get that Denim vest? I'm in need of one

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned that showing off your legs/body in general isn't the worst thing I could do to this world. :P
    And I've been going crazy about cobolt blue and maxi-dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl you worked it out this Summer! Loved these looks... I had to get in my last summer look in too! Looking forward to the fall!

    thenouxrejekt.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl you working all the look!!! Get'em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You werked the summer Honey Boo Boo Child! lol Where ever did you get that fabulous red and white striped peplum dress? LOVE! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  11. You loook stunning, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in LOVE with all your LOOKS!!!!! Stripes are definitely it right now...

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your summer of legs and stripes! You werked it boo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You better work those outfits!!! I am amazed at all the various outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete

  15. Loved all the looks, my favorite being the striped skirt (slash shirt if I remember correctly) and the denim vest. Very innovative, very on trend and very CUTE!!!

    LiteralGemini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it girl and you're rocking every single one of these looks.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your look!

    Please mail me those blue tie up espadrilles, thank you.

    =]

    Kimberly
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. You better work these legs honey. I love the stripes on you because they accentuate your curves. My fave look would have to be the peplum dress. Loves it!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...