About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

9.28.2011

What I wore today...

I am so excited for this post!! My very first "What I wore". It was fun, and kind of awkward. Like a weird version of Ricky Bobby, I didn't know what to do with my hands. LOL! Shout out to my daughter for being patient with me. I'm excited to see my style grow. I think blogging will inspire me to change and take risks with my clothes and hair. This outfit is comfy. Very fall like.









 



Convertable dress/skirt - Tanami - from cute boutique Stella Blu
Jean Jacket - Sanoma - Kohls
White T - Mossimo - Target
Belt - Came attached to a different dress from Herbergers
Accessories - All from Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...