About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

9.26.2011

I'm baaaaaaaack...

This time with kind of a new objective. It's been literally a year since I started this thing, and I was pretty much over it after only a few entries. I pretty much wondered, "who wanted to read what I had to say?". Thinking, who am I that anyone would want to read what I'm up to on a regular basis. Lately, I've been really paying attention to my daughters style, and reading quite a few other blogs. By both, I've been inspired.





I found through reading these blogs that it's not about how many people read or follow. It's about your own personal truth. As much as I have spoken to, and drilled in my daughters head the importance of being "you" and being comfortable with yourself, I can't say that I have totally lived it myself.  My truth right now is... I'm struggling to define my personal style & I need a hobby (BAD). For the most part, I like to look comfortable & pretty. Easy is key for me. If there's too much work involved, I get turned off. As far as the hobby part, I don't know what I want to do. Maybe this will be it! We shall see!
This blog will (for the time being) be my own personal documentation of how I look, what I wear and how I feel... all wrapped up into one. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...