About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

8.05.2012

Celebrity Inspiration...

I hope your weekend has been going a fabulous as mine. Hubby and I have been kickin it all weekend as if we've had something in particular to celebrate. My weekends are never this packed. Thursday, we went to a Dave Chappelle comedy show. Friday, we went to a club to hear some live music. And Saturday, we went out for a nice dinner at an AWESOME restaurant. Today, I'm on chill mode. I will be taking my Kinky Twists down and relaxing.

Saturday I wore a super cute dress that I picked up on clearance a few months ago from Torrid. When I saw it, I immediately thought of this dress that Alicia Keys wore a while ago. Isn't she FAB?!


 The dress was yet another purchase that I made in a size 16 with the expectation of being able to fit it comfortably sooner rather than later. I'm there y'all(personal victory)!! I am completely in love with this dress!! It's super comfortable. I can't say enough about it! The silhouette that it creates brings out my inner sexy! lol!! (please excuse the lap wrinkles, as it wrinkles easily when I sit)

Until next time…








Dress - Torrid
Shoes - Urbanog.com

23 comments:

  1. Omg! You did it perfect, I love that dress and the shoes added beautiful colour too.You look so sexy!!


    I an following, please follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress!! I did a post awhile back featuring this dress as a look for less!!! great minds think alike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous! So glad you and your hubby had a great weekend. Great weekends always make the impending work week better! Oh....love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ticka, you look absolutely gorgeous! This dress looks so beautiful on you!

    You betta werk, girl ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIRL. I did a double take! You are looking. Fabulous, what everyone you are doing is paying off them curves look great in this gorgeous dress! LOVE the entire look.

    TONI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Werk Ticka! I love the pop of color with the shoes! #BLMgirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it...You are working that hourglass babe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You worked it girl!! Love the shows too.. Great way to add some paaazazzzzz!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You worked it girl!! Cute shoes and great way to add some paaazaazzzzz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome and is it weird that I wish I had your booty everytime you wear something fitted? If it is weird...completely discard the prior comment!!! LOL! You look awesome chica!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish I had curves like that... #GoGirl


    www.goodlooknout.com
    #blmgirl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gurrrrrrl you better work that dress!!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Va Va Voom! You look amazing in that dress. Your shape is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sexy mama!!! You look amazing! Perfect look for date night!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whoop, whoop!!! You look so hot! Congrats on reaching your goal! I especially love the two-toned dress paired with the pink pumps. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Go ahead fly girl! You look cute! Congrats on reaching that goal!

    ~Sherine
    Stop by and say HI!
    Confessions Of A City Girl 

    ReplyDelete
  18. This dress and you in it SCREAMS: SEXYYYYYY!!!!! U doing it boo!!!!! So, glad you reached your goal! Kudos!!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing post!!! Great pics and awesome outfit!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sexy and confident. The pop of color was a great addition. Try adding more up top with this look. You have a head full of hair. Head over to YouTube and get to styling lady, lolll. I'm kidding because I'm the worst at doing hair :))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ok sexy! I swear the smallest victories are the ones that really keep you going, keep up the good work hun! I love illusion dresses I have one on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...