About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

8.19.2012

Weekend Girl...

Hope you guys enjoyed your weekend, because it's back to the 9 to 5 tomorrow! I had a nice weekend. As usual, lots of family time. Just hanging with the kiddos and the hubby trying to enjoy what's left of the summer.

Went to catch the "Sparkle" movie today. I thought it was pretty good. The movie deviated from some of the story lines that I thought were pretty important to the original, but that didn't take away my feeling that it was a good movie. As the movie went on, I made myself forget that it was a remake, and took the movie for what it was. The music was jumpin, and Mike Epps gave a great performance.

On to the OOTD. I wore this today to the movies. Simple. Comfy. Cute. Now that I look at the pics, I figure the belt could have been left out or swapped for a skinny one, but hey… hindsight, right?

My hair is still a work in progress. I'm working on transitioning to natural, and it's hard work. *sigh*

Until next time…



These shoes are so comfy!! Love them!



Top - Baby Phat - Herbergers
Shorts - Target
Shoes - Madden Girl - DSW


12 comments:

  1. I love your hair. Big hair is so pretty. Nice, comfy yet stylish outfit. The belt and shoes set it off nicely. Not sure if I'm going to see Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ticka! Your hair s supa cute! And, those wedges look so comfortable! I went & saw Sparkle and I enjoyed it... I didn't see the 1st one so I didn't have anything to compare it too!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna see that movie so bad! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Well Put together :) :)

    Major!

    -M

    DayofMajor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super cute hunni! I didn't get a chance to go see Sparkle but I will definitely support this weekend. I am also transitioning and I concur about the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the subtle neckline ruffles on that top! Very cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post honey, i really love the photos!

    nice your shoes!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, you look cute! And those wedges are hot.

    I went to see Sparkle this weekend and enjoyed it! I decided not to compare it to the original and found it to be better that way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look too cute! I saw those wedges in Ross a little while ago, now I wish I would've got them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look soo chic and love the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks cute! Way better than mine when I was transitioning lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...