About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

3.22.2012

Maxin & Relaxin...

You know how it is when all you want to do is get home, take off your "work clothes", and slip into something a little more comfortable?? That is what this dress is all about. It's a jersey knit, so the fabric is beyond comfortable. Easy breezy.  This dress is another one of my Target finds. It was on the 70% off rack and was labeled as an "online return". The price you ask?? $5.58!!!!! How could I not get it?! The shoes are also a Target deal at my usual find price of $7.48. I just love a good deal.

        **Note: The links below for these items list them at their regular price on Target.com**

Not only is the dress comfortable, I love the color. The only drawback is the cleavage that it shows. This could, and will be rectified with a cami in the future, but I was fine with what was going on at the time. I was maxin & relaxin.  How do you get comfy after work?

Until next time...




Color Palette

Dress - Target
Wedges - Target

22 comments:

  1. Pretty dress girly, just love Maxi dresses!! You look gorgeous!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that pretty! I love the way you did the wedges with the maxi...NICE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so comfy and cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the ladies above, great find, beautiful color and I loveeeeee wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful color and dress!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is my kind of bargain. You look fabulous and the dress looks gorgeous on you. Great find mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, hello there bombshell! Those shoes in that color really compliment that shade of blue well.

    With Class & Sass, Khalilah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dress!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress and what a fabulous deal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooooo gorgeous in that blue dress, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    We are both in blue, lol.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress Ticka.. love the color combo of dress and shoes.. a good deal always makes my day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. that dress is gorgeous on u!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the color on you and so into maxi dresses right now myself.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super sexy and super comfy! Girl...keep the mister drooling with that plunging neckline! Hot! Looking good :)

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such a cute maxi and what a deal! Cleavage shmeavage, you better work that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the maxi Ticka! One hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  17. your dress is so cuteee and i had my eye on those wedges , bbut i didnt get them !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute dress! I love seeing us curvy ladies in form fitting clothing. I check out your blog often, but I think today is my first time commenting. Keep up all the great looks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute dress! I love seeing us curvy ladies in form fitting clothing. I check out your blog often, but I think today is my first time commenting. Keep up all the great looks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your dress! That color looks so nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute, and you are looking quite bootylicious in this dress I might add, lol!! I want a dress like this for my cruise to the bahamas... this would be hot blowing in the island breeze!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...