About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

1.30.2014

Uniquely You...


Hey peeps!! I hope everyone's week is going well! The weekend is upon us, and even though it seems to fly by, I'm always excited to see it roll around :)

I was surprised when I opened my email to see that I was contacted by a ModStylist at ModCloth to participate in their Uniquely You Campaign! The challenge was to build an outfit around this super cute Palette On Parade Dress. Yes Please! I really like the dress because reminds me of Spring, which I can't wait for.

I decided to allow the dress to be the focal point, and keep the accessories to a minimum. I've always loved the Mary Jane style heel, so when I saw these cute Member of the Board shoes in turquoise, I thought they would be perfect for this classy retro look. Add a cream cardigan (totally optional), and you got yourself a simple/cute Spring weekend outfit!

I've never shopped ModCloth, but doing this challenge has certainly allowed me to explore the site, and I now have a few items bookmarked for myself. Check out their selection of dresses which come in a variety of sizes.

Until next time...
Polyvore Outfit Challenge


                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...