About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

4.13.2012

Fall into Spring...

Happy Friday everyone!! I'm off work today. Just kicking back and relaxing after such a hectic week has been completely refreshing. It's raining and cloudy outside, so this has been the perfect day to curl up in bed and watch the Soul Food series marathon. I used to love that show. And speaking of love...

I love this blazer! I got this wonderful linen piece from the Old Navy Outlet for a mere $11.47! I scooped this bad boy up with the quickness. I know it's Spring, but I the weather here in Minnesota is acting so funny that it feels like Fall! It was 31 degrees yesterday morning... a very chilly morning. So, I decided to wear Fall colors. Pairing my leopard babies with this outfit seemed like a no-brainer. Also, I'm feeling my ponytail with my little side swoop bang. lol

Enjoy your weekend!! =D

Until next time...







Color Palette
Blazer - Old Navy Outlet
Buttondown shirt - Old Navy Outlet
Pants - Target
Shoes - Target






19 comments:

  1. I love wearing professional clothes. It's my favorite way to dress.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blazer is great!! I never button my blazers, but that blazer has your waist cinched honey, so I may have to reconsider.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes! I hate that the weather sucks for u guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination. That blazer looks great and the color palette you choose is great too!

    -Alejandra
    http://www.fatshiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the color combo you got going on here doll and very business chic.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blazer! Red always looks good with leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  7. im loving that blazer girll.
    you look great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ticka, this is a great look! My kinda ensemble! You look fab and what a great steal on that blazer. :)

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit!! I'm luvin the colors and very cute blazer!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those SHOES!!!!!!!!!! Perfect.
    xoxox-
    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gimme them shoes Ilil momma!!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty blazer and shoes love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You definitely are ready for spring, Ticka.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the red blazer boo. And paired with those leopard pumps....FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great blazer doll. Rocking this outfit.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...