About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

4.23.2012

Pattern & Color

Happy Monday!!!

I promise, I haven't been lazy. I just wasn't inspired to take pics last week. You know how it is when you're bloated, nothing fits right, and you're just not feeling it? At least I hope I'm not the only one who gets like that :/ Anyhoo, this week is better, and I will have a few outfits to post.

I was good on Sunday and got all of my outfits ready for the week. I love it when I do that. The only downside is the possibility waking up in the morning, and not feeling like wearing what I have laid out. Hopefully that won't happen to me this week. I plan to wear another dress and a skirt. Please keep in mind that I live in Minnesota. The weather can be finicky, so these are pretty lofty goals. =D

Let me say that I LOVE this dress. It's yet another one of my Old Navy clearance finds at the fantastic price of $11.47!! It's so comfy and light, and the pattern is too cute. Let me also say how refreshing it was to wear heels without the platform on the front. Don't get me wrong, I love me some platforms, but this was a nice change. With that said, I have a CUTE pair of brown platforms that I will be sporting tomorrow. Ha!

My pop of color comes from a super cute necklace from Eloqiuu. I won it in a giveaway from Jen over at Literal Gemini. Thanks Jen!! I got compliments on it all day long.

Until next time...






Dress - Old Navy
Necklace - Eloquii (won in a giveaway)
Shoes - Marshalls

15 comments:

  1. Girl I definitely feel uninspired at times for pics for the same reasons. I love a easy wrap around dress. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look pretty Ms. Ticka!! I feel you on not wanting to take pictures and nothing fitting, that was me last week too (monthly thing)!! LOL Let's hope I get a couple of outfit shots this week, when it warms back up outside that is!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Digging the pop of color with that necklace and don't you just love a wrap dress?! It always works....

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me a wrap dress! I saw one at Old Navy in a different print but didn't try it on....you got me re-thinking my decision..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Cute wrap dress!!!! You look too cute :)

    Xoxo,
    Ashley
    ASassywoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress fits your curves perfectly:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a brick....house! Lol Ticka that dress fits you like a glove! I love the way wrap dresses accentuate your body! Btw what a steal?! You gotta love Old Navy lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gurrrrl, you betta work them hips!!!! WHOOP, WHOOP!!!!
    Adore the POP of COLOR with the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving your necklace dear!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is sooooooo perfect on you, Ticka. Loving your accessories.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very classy my dear! I see you girl!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. looooooooove your dress and necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...