About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

4.29.2012

Feeling Blue...

I pretty much think I'm physically drawn to the the color blue. When shopping, I find myself gravitating towards the color on a regular basis. This is the third blue dress that I'm posting. You can see other blue dresses with varying hues and lengths here & here , all three are paired with camel colored accessories/shoes as well. =D

I found the dress at Old Navy (what else is new, right?). This one was $4.47 on clearance. I'm sure you guys get sick of me posting about Old Navy clearance, but I can't help it. I love the place! The shoes that I'm wearing are from Call it Spring . They were on clearance when I bought them for $7.48 (I bought the brown and black pair). They are still on clearance now, but for $9.98, which is still a great deal.

I wore the dress out with my girls to an event that a friend of ours was hosting. Check out the very fashionable Raynardo Williams of Nardo Wardrobe Consultants. I snapped a few pics before I left for the event. I had no idea that we would go out clubbing afterwards, but we went where the night took us. We always have a great time when we're out, and this was no exception.

Please excuse the hair. It's big and crazy right now. Hubby called me Chaka Khan before I left the house. I just took it as a compliment and kept it moving. HA!

Until next time...





Color Palette 

Dress - Old Navy
Shoes - Call it Spring
Accessories - Claires


The Ladies! 

Us!



25 comments:

  1. Yall all look cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue always looks great on you!! I love the Chaka Kahn hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress on you! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great ladies! Love your dress girly, blue def is your color :)

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you looking at Sassy Ms. Ticka!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute, Ticka! I'm loving this blue dress on you. You always make me want to run to Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is on the money! It accentuates your shape well ma'am! All three of you looked fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute look on you! Love the studded pumps too!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always score at Old Navy! Cute dress:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress looks great on you. The chick with the fro is workin'!!

    guyanesesista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel the same way about stripes!!!! I love this dress and blue is one of the many colors that looks great on you!

    E. Louise

    www.shapelylouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, clearly the Old Navy stores near me are wicketty wicketty WACK because I never find anything nearly as cute as the gems you rock! Work it sis!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG that price was a steal. mos def a great find. and it fits u wonderfully. thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you making me want to go to Old Navy so bad, seem like blue is a gorgeous dress color on you, also that maxi dress in blue was really cute on you. Just a random blogger that saw your blog via another blog.lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the dress and definately love the big hair!!! FIERCE!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute dress my dear. It fits you so well!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look cute! I love your friends multi halter too

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the dress Ticka! Look at you girl...hot!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute dress! It's very figure flattering as well!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your dress hunny!! :)

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! What a great deal on that dress! Very cute! Nice pictures too! Love the neutral shoes with this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Blue is my favorite color so I'm certainly not mad at you for your gravitation, lol. Love the dress and that price is insane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous and those pumps are so pretty.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE this blue dress! I am building up my dress collection since I really don't have many! Love this one, it looks amazing!

    Kimberly,
    kimberlyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...