About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

10.05.2014

I Choose...

Hey peeps! I hope y'all enjoyed the weekend, and you're looking forward to an awesome week ahead.

My last post was kind of heavy. At least it was for me. It helped me to get some of my thoughts and feelings out. It also caused me to find answers within myself and make changes where appropriate. We all have choices in this life.

I choose to love. Love is not just a feeling. It's an action. I make the choice to love others, and open myself up to being loved.


I choose to live. It's my journey, and I plan to find out what the future holds. But in the mean time, living out loud is the only option. I will.


I choose to learn. The only way to grow is to learn. I don't know everything, nor do I pretend to. Being both the teacher and student brings about a wealth of knowledge.


I choose to laugh. We all know that laughter is good for the soul. Go on! Laugh!! I mean one of those deep down, I can't breathe/my cheeks hurt kind of laughs. Feels good don't it? :)


I choose to be me. No one can do it better.


What do you choose to do, think, or feel?

Sweater - Old Navy 
Leggings - Deb Shops
Boots - JC Penny
Bag- Coach 



4 comments:

  1. Get it!!! Love them pants

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is love and I aim to be like my father each and every day.....so o choose love :-) Great post and your fit is banging'!!! Give me that hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm glad to hear that you choose love. It's a powerful thing. And I think you have some great hair of your own lady! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...