1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this' You have to tag 11 peeps.
11 random things about me
1. I graduated high school in 1997. Go Teddies!!
2. I'm quite the procrastinator
3. I can't stand chitterlings
4. I became a mom at the tender age of 19.
5. I still want to go to college (for what, I don't know)
6. I wanted to be a pediatrician when I was little
7. I'm 5'3"
8. I love to dance. Ask my friends... I don't care if I'm the only one on the dance floor! =D
9. I can't stand cleaning. Ugh! I need a maid.
10. I hate doing laundry, even more than cleaning. Ha!
11. But, I love a clean house and clean clothes.
My Q & A...
1. If you had to choose a world without fashion or a world without music, which would you choose ?
I would choose the world without fashion. Music gives life. It brings people together in ways that one could only imagine. It heals. It brings happiness and so many other emotions.
2. Have you accomplished any of your life goals?
To be honest, I never really had any concrete goals. Before having children, I was kind of just floating about in this world. My goal now is to raise two wonderful, happy, productive children. Working on this one every day.
3. What's the meaning of LOVE to you?
Love is kind. It's patience. It's caring. It's honest. Love is when you want everything for someone, and will sacrifice a little piece of you to give it to them.
4. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
Jamaica. It's cold here y'all!
5. Who's the biggest inspiration in your life right now?
My children. They inspire me to do everything.
6. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
The outlet that it provides. The support that it lends. The people that I have "met".
7. What's your favorite thing out of anything you own?
It's the ring that my great-grandmother "gave" me. I say "gave", because she told me it was mine, but that I couldn't wear it because she didn't want me to go to school with jewelry on. I was around 11 years old, and I put it on anyway. What happened you ask?? It got stuck on my finger and wouldn't come off!! Yea. I got in trouble for that one. LOL! When I met my hubby, he cut the ring off of my finger. But that ring is my piece of her. I love it with all of my heart.
8. Do you believe in fate?
I sure do. I believe that everything is in place to happen in my life. I'm just living it out.
9. What's your favorite song?
Overjoyed, by Stevie Wonder
10. Jeans or dresses ?
Jeans. Even though it's hard to find a pair that fits great, but once you do, it feels so good.
11. What's your favorite food?
I don't have a favorite food. I do like lots of it though. LOL!
1. Where did you grow up?
2. Have you ever travelled outside of the country?
3. What is style to you?
4. How has your style changed over the past few years?
5. What is your greatest accomplishment?
6. What/who makes you smile?
7. Do you have a piece of clothing that you refuse to give up or throw away?
8. Who is your greatest influence?
9. What size shoe do you wear?
10. Who's the most famous person you've ever met?
11. What's your favorite meal to prepare?