About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

6.29.2012

Sweep the Floor...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! I've been seeing comments and posts all over Twitter and Facebook about the heat that we're all feeling. You guys be sure to stay hydrated out there, and try to keep cool!

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, on to the OOTD:

I love a maxi dress or skirt! Even on my 5'31/4" frame (I had to throw that .25 in there), I love them. I don't even mind if it sweeps the floor a little bit. Usually wedges, and/or a cute belt can take a little bit of length away if you so choose. This dress is a repeat offender on the old blog, as seen here. I took the dress down to a more casual level this time. Truth be told, I decided to wear this dress because I am completely sore from last nights boot-camp class, and could not bring myself to wearing something more complicated or fancy. Ha! And for that very reason I decided to wear flats as well. I was very comfortable, with minimal jewelry (it was too hot for all that mess), and I still thought I looked cute =D 

I've mentioned in previous posts, and on Twitter that I'm trying to be a bit more health conscious as of late. I have since received a few questions about my workout regimen. So be sure to stay tuned because I have a blog post coming up specifically dedicated to what's been happening with me on the fitness front. I'm not at all where I want to be, but I'm working on it. I have an awesome group of ladies that I workout with and they keep me going. They will be featured as well, and I might even get a pic or two of the trainers who push us to the limit.

Until next time...

Enjoy the weekend!








Dress - Target
Shoes - Target
Yellow cami - Dots

4 comments:

  1. Blue is my fav color and it rocks on your maxi hunni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pop of yellow. I want yo browse in Dots while I'm home this weekend. They do always have basics in the hottest colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I like the way you put together different colors in your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...