About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

10.01.2011

Me want boots!


As I sit here on this early Saturday morning(I can't sleep), I started to think about some of the things that I want. BOOTS!!! 



Since I hate Uggs, but I like the style, when I saw the grey moccasins above, I fell in love. I've had my eye on these bad boys for about a year now.  An oversized sweater with jeggings/leggings would be nice to wear with them.  
This style is soooo me. I want them because they are hot like fiyah! I have my eye on a hot pink pencil skirt with a cute tee that would really set them babies off! It doesn't hurt that they are a lace up style. I could adjust them to my calf to fit perfectly.

Last, but certainly not least, the camel fringe moccasins. The lace up aspect is super cute. I would love to pair them with a cute denim pencil skirt, or light blue straight leg jeans and a cream top of some sort.


I can't stand having outfits in my head, because I can see what I want, but for some reason, I'm never able to bring it all together. While I would love all three pair, I would settle for one... =( 
Until next time...


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...