About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

10.12.2011

Good can turn to better...

So, I woke up this morning and put some thought into what I wore. Nothing new for me, but this week has been a struggle(see previous post for mini hair rant). This dress is another one item given to me from my girl (again, see previous posts). It is so comfy, and chic. Because of the heavier material and long sleeves, I had been waiting for a cooler day to wear it. Today was the perfect day. 60 something & cloudy/rainy. I was just going to go with gold for the accessory choice, but at the last minute I decided to add a little color into my life. What better than red!?

My favorite thing about my outfit is... you guessed it!! The shoes. I picked these bad boys up at DSW after stalking them in the clearance room & waiting a few months for the price to drop. They are comfortable, and stylish.

 I almost never carry small/clutch type purses unless I'm going out with my girls on a Friday night or something, so this little read number is new to me on a weekday. I felt lost today without my MOUND of crap in my big bag. Until next time...







Daily Palette

Dress - Gifted
Purse - Target
Shoes - S.E Boutique - DSW

5 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning love the color and the shoes and the red is gorgeous wow soo chic

    jeimy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit and shoes. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination of red and a neutral and those shoes are a lucky find...very cute!!

    LiteralGemini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic! I love the neutral color of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the color concept!!!! very pretty!!


    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...