About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

10.07.2011

What I wore...


I want to start this post off by saying, it's been so much fun coming home from work and taking these pics. My favorite thing about this outfit is everything. I was kind of on the fence about wearing the jean jacket. When I asked Calvin & Tiana about it before I left, they both weren't feeling it. But the more I looked at it, the more I loved it. It was my take on a business suit without being super "business-ey". Looking back at the pictures and all of the compliments that I received during the day, I feel like I made the right choice. I adore my turquoise Coach wedges!! The way they tie up the leg adds a certain sexiness that I love. My only regret is not buying the pink ones at the same time that I got these. Ugh! Until next time...








Daily Palette

Jean Jacket - Gifted (Thanks Angelique!!)
Turquoise tee - Target
Brown pencil skirt - JC Penny
Coach Wedges - Herbergers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...