About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

10.24.2011

What I wore today...

Blogging has become a real live hobby for me! A HUGE thank you to all who have visited, and read my ramblings. I hope you continue to come back every now and again (or regularly) =D

The thought for my outfit today started on Saturday. I went to the Old Navy Outlet (again) and the first thing I saw in the store was the trouser jeans, and they were 75% off!! Yea, you heard me! I couldn't pass them up. $10 for some jeans?! Sign me up! Not only were they cheap, they fit really nicely. I don't even mind them being a bit long. I think pants/jeans should be a bit longer if you have the wide leg like that. Needless to say, they are my favorite part of my outfit. I have had some really good luck at that outlet. I have a Gap Outlet find that I'm dying to show off... probably tomorrow. Until next time...








Color Palette

Button down shirt - Target
Yellow tube top - Dots
Trouser Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - Jacked from my Aunts closet (Thanks Cynthia! =D)
Purse - Coach

1 comment:

  1. I like the color palette, and great score on the jeans:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...