About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

10.11.2011

Ok can turn to good...

 So, yesterday was a really off day for me. I just didn't get myself together like I should have. Today was a little better. I think my lack of eagerness to get dressed has something to do with the fact that I don't know what to do with my hair. It's been at least 4 months since I've gotten a relaxer and I'm kind of tired of the roller set thing. I'm thinking about getting braids or kinky twists. I'm just sick of my hair in general. Ok, enough of my hair rant. On to what I wore. My favorite thing about this outfit is the shoes (that seems to be a running theme with me). I got them from JC Penny, and they are really comfy. The contrast of suede to leather really caught my eye. I need to find a more badass way of wearing them.





Daily Palette

Vest - Dots
White tee/Grey tank - Mossimo - Target
Jeans - Ruff Hewn (I own 4 pairs of this brand... I love them) - Herbergers
Shoes - JCPenny - a.n.a

2 comments:

  1. your shoes are soo pretty love this outfit the shoes go great with you're vest chic chic chic

    jeimy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...