About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

10.14.2011

One skirt, two ways...

It is incredibly windy outside today. Looks like the weather is turning in Minnesota. Ugh! Anyways, I love the skirt that I'm wearing today. It's a dress and two skirts in one! See here for the previous look. I got it from a cute boutique, Stella Blu. I love that place. They always have something that I like. When I got to work, I looked at myself and thought that I really could have used a pop of color. Oh well. Black and white will have to do. Overall, I like the look. The pics don't give the full affect of the skirt because I was busy trying to keep it from flying all over the place due to the wind. Not trying to have all of my business in the streets! lol! Until next time...








Daily Palette


Shrug- Lane Bryant
Striped Shirt - Kohls
Skirt - Stella Blue
Shoes - Fashion Bug (should have been wide width, but I like them anyway)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! The stripes work well with it.

    Xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...