About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

10.03.2011

New to me


This post is titled"New to me" because I got this lovely shirt from a friend of mine. Shout out to Angelique!! She's losing weight and looking FABULOUS! Her loss was literally my gain! OAN: I think I'm getting the hang of this! Taking pics today was a little less awkward. Tiana and I seem to have found a nice flow... She even provided some art direction! Love her! I was going to wear my nice Steve Madden pumps, but opted out at the last minute this morning. I aired on the side of comfort, and threw on my cute flats. Until next time...












Shirt - Gifted
Red tank - Target
Jeggings - JC Penney
Shoes -  Kenneth Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...