About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

10.27.2011

Subdued...

Since yesterday's outfit was so vibrant and stunning (to me anyways), today I felt like being a little more low-key. I calmed it down with my army green shirt/dress. I love the versatility. In the Spring and Summer, I wear it as a dress all of the time, but once it gets colder, I wear it as a shirt.  I also have a khaki one. I bought them both from Target on the 75% off rack. Not sure exactly what I paid, but for me to buy both, it had to have been a steal! To add a little splash of color, I added a pink cami underneath. I switched out the green string like belt that came with the dress for my own black one to tie in the pants (which are too big for me, but I'm making them work). The shoes you've seen before... here. Until next next...






Daily Palette

Shirt/Dress - Merona - Target
Cami - Fashion Bug
Pants - Lane Bryant
Shoes - a.n.a - JC Penny

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous. I love that shirt dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, reminds me of a trench coat and so this outfit looks like a lady detective. I like it, classy and classic and the colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...