About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

10.25.2011

Bad photos, great pants...

Sooooo, once I saw the quality of the pics from todays outfit "shoot", I was really hesitant to post them. I used my camera instead of my husbands, and the pics just weren't as good. My apologies. Anyhoo, I really wanted to post the pants that I got from the Gap Outlet. I am in love with them! I must have conjured up the thought that the Gap's clothes wouldn't fit me, so I never shopped there. Boy was I wrong! These "skinny" pants are wonderfully made and fit me like a glove. Not to mention, another awesome find at a whopping $6.99!! Gap now has a new customer! This is my second post where the pants have been my favorite part of the outfit. That's a nice change from shoes consistently being my fav. Until next time...







Daily Palatte




Sweater dress/tunic - Gifted (Thanks Angelique!!)
Scarf - Claire's 
Pants - Gap
Bag - Coach
Shoes - Mossimo - Target

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...