About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

10.10.2011

QUICK, before it rains!!

While getting my thoughts together for what I should wear to work today, I just wasn't feelin it. It was definitely a jeans, gymshoes and ponytail kind of day. Nothing special. Just what I wore. I decided to take a few pics just to document and look back at how I look on days that I don't really want to do anything, but I have to. =D We were able to get a few shots before the rain started. My favorite thing about this "outfit" is my shoes. I really dig them. They are my canvas Nikes. They are super comfy. No socks required. Until next time...




Daily Palette

White shirt - Merona - Target
Green Tee - Merona - Target
Jeans - Ruff Hewn - Herbergers
Shoes - Nike - Nike outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...