About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Shanticka. My blog is about any and everything that I want it to be. Me, my family, work, personal style, friends, etc. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy getting to know me. Live, in living color.

10.05.2011

What I wore yesterday...

Because we get to dress casual (jeans) at work all this month, there's really no stress in the mornings for me. I can either dress up, down, or somewhere in between. This is my in between...
**Side note: Please excuse my belt. It was falling down around my waist the entire day. Ugh!







Daily palette



The thing I love the most about this outfit are the shoes. I copped these babies from Marshals. They are by Jessica Simpson. She has some of the cutest shoes!! And they're comfortable too! Until next time...

Black shirt/silver belt - Baby Phat - Herbergers
Yellow tube top - Dots
Jeans - Gifted (Thanks again Angelique!!)
Shoes - Jessica Simpson - Marshals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...